Are you an eager self-starter that loves to work with people?
Are you looking for a career where you can advance quickly and have control over your income?
The Account Executive role at Precision Door is a sales position that will work directly with customers to provide them with Door Estimates. The main objective of this position will be to make sales based on customer needs, expectations, and the aesthetics of their homes.
You will be front and center helping our customers. You’ll put the customers at ease, making sure they fully understand the service options available that’ll get the job done correctly.
If you are looking for a company that values your success, where you can grow your career and take control of your income, we would love to talk to you.
Apply at Precision Garage Door Service today!
Why You’ll Want to Join the Precision Garage Door Service Team
As a vetted franchise owner, we’re a leader in the industry, focusing on the customer experience and your career. You’ll receive:
· Professional training and development - Our goal is for our door designers to do each and every job safely and correctly. You can make a good career as a garage door designer.
· Incredible pay - You’ll make between $60,000 and $100,000 per year as a door designer - without experience or a college degree! We give you everything you need to succeed.
· A team invested in your future - We’re a team here, you’ll find out quickly that everyone has your back.
· Support from our office - We have one of the best office teams in the industry. We take care of all the appointment-setting, follow-ups, and back-end office work. You just show up at the scheduled location and do what you do best.
· Support from the Team -We have a dynamic team environment where we keep in touch with everyone. We regularly meet, so you’ll get to know everyone on the team well.
· Friendly Competition and Accountability - We push each other to be better and are all competitive by nature. We hold each other accountable and learn from each other’s mistakes.
· One of the Best - As a Precision Garage Door Service employee, you’ll be representing a brand that sets a high level of professionalism in the industry, from our branded company vehicles to our high-quality level of service. We also set a high bar in compensating and taking care of our employees, providing the best benefits packages and compensation opportunities.
Your Responsibilities as an Account Executive
- Working directly with customers
- Developing a strong knowledge of and staying current with all door models from company specific manufacturers (previous experience or knowledge not necessary, Company will provide in depth training)
- Following up on all open sales opportunities
- Maintaining a close rate as set by Company
- Maintaining and exceeding sales goals as set by Company
- Promoting a positive culture and work environment
- Working with Door Division and Installation Departments to ensure customers receive exactly what they expect
- Following Company procedures and protocols
Requirements for the Account Executive position
Basic Position Requirements
· Must be able to bend, climb, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time.
· Have interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with customers and solve issues.
· Communicate and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Be reliable and able to serve our customers following our process.
· Sales experience preferred.
· Experience in the garage door industry is preferred but not required - we will train you.
· Must be able to use a computer and/or tablet. You can’t be afraid of technology.
Pay and Benefits
We offer competitive pay that will meet or beat any trade.
· Comprehensive Benefits
· Bonuses & Incentives
· Company-provided vehicle
· PTO and Vacation
· 401K Plans
At Precision Garage Door Service, we take pride in building a strong team and a sophisticated reputation. With our training and processes, the sky is the limit for your success in this industry.
If you are ready to put your customer service and mechanical skills to work to elevate your career, then we want to hear from you.