Customer Service & Dispatching Representative
Precision Door has been franchising since 1999 and is now America’s leading Garage Door Repair company. You’ll work with smart and reliable supervisors and co-workers. At Precision, our franchise owners want you to start a career. They invest in their employees, and are looking for career-oriented, permanent employees. Our franchise owners understand what it takes to raise a family these days. That’s why their employees enjoy a very high earning potential and benefits. Our franchise owners provide second-to-none training for our customer services representatives to ensure you’ll do the job efficiently and correctly. They train you the right way, and no previous experience is necessary to become a Precision Door Customer Service Representative.
As a Customer Service Representative, or CSR, you will act as a liaison, provide product and services information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. Successful CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving also comes naturally to CSR. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve product or service problems
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Advise on company information
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Read from scripts
- Resolve customer complaints via phone or email
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a drug screening and a background check
Positions start at: $16.00-$20.00/HR
· Bonuses & Incentives
· Company-provided vehicle
· PTO and Vacation
· 401K Plans
At Precision Garage Door Service, we take pride in building a strong team and a sophisticated reputation. With our training and processes, the sky is the limit for your success in this industry.
If you are ready to put your customer service and mechanical skills to work to elevate your career, then we want to hear from you.