We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Dispatcher to join our team and contribute to our mission of delivering quality garage door solutions to our valued customers.
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service is the #1 garage door company in the US with over 100 locations in the country! Precision Door Tristate is a franchise that has been in business since 1999 and is the leading overhead garage door company in the tri-state area. We are headquartered in Northern NJ and have locations in NY (Long Island, Westchester & Hudson Valley) and Fairfield County, CT.
- Receive incoming service requests from customers, technicians, or sales representatives.
- Efficiently schedule service appointments based on technician availability and geographic location.
- Maintain clear and professional communication with customers regarding appointment times and any delays.
- Confirm appointments with customers and provide estimated arrival times.
- Input data into the dispatching software or system, ensuring data integrity.
- Monitor and manage technician availability and workloads.
- Handle emergency service calls promptly and effectively, dispatching technicians as needed.
- Address scheduling conflicts, delays, or disruptions promptly and find suitable solutions.
Why Precision Overhead Garage?
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to kickstart your career with a thriving company.
- We prioritize your health and future. Our Comprehensive benefits include top-tier medical, dental, and vision coverage, plus life insurance and 401k plan. Join our team and enjoy the security of working for a company that truly cares about you. We believe in work-life balance. Enjoy generous PTO including vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Awesome perks including:
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid Training
- Company events
- Breakfast and snacks.
- Growth opportunity and career path
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in dispatching or customer service is a plus.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and detailed oriented skills.
- Proficiency in using scheduling and dispatching software.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of the garage door industry is a bonus but not required.
Join our team and be a part of our mission to provide exceptional garage door services to our customers!