Garage Door Installer
Are you an eager self-starter that loves to troubleshoot and fix things?
Are you looking for a career where you can advance quickly and have control over your income?
As a Garage Door Installer at Precision Garage Door Services, you’ll receive training so that you can be up and running quickly with your own company vehicle and stream of customers. We will train and provide you with all the necessary tools to grow your career as far as you want to take it.
You will be front and center helping our customers by replacing and installing garage doors. You’ll put the customers at ease, making sure they fully understand how their new garage door works and what maintenance they should conduct. You will be critical in providing a transformation for our customers house.
If you are looking for a company that values your success, where you can grow your career and take control of your income, we would love to talk to you.
Apply at Precision Garage Door Service today!
Why You’ll Want to Join the Precision Garage Door Service Team
As a vetted franchise owner, we’re a leader in the industry, focusing on the customer experience and your career. You’ll receive:
· Professional training and development - Our goal is for our door installers to do each and every job safely and correctly. You can make a good career as a garage door installer.
· Incredible pay - You’ll make between $55,000 and $80,000 per year as a door installer - without experience or a college degree! We give you everything you need to succeed.
· A team invested in your future - We’re a team here, and while you’ll be working independently much of the time, you’ll find out quickly that everyone has your back.
· Support from our office - We have one of the best office teams in the industry. We take care of all the appointment-setting, follow-ups, and back-end office work. You just show up at the scheduled location and do what you do best.
· Autonomy - You’ll have a lot of independence as a garage door installer, with your own company-provided vehicle and flexibility in how you help customers throughout the day.
· Support from the Team - Just because you are on your own doesn’t mean you are completely isolated from the rest of the team. We have a dynamic team environment where we keep in touch with everyone, whether it’s on a group phone call or a FaceTime chat to help each other out through the day. We regularly meet, so you’ll get to know everyone on the team well.
· Friendly Competition and Accountability - We push each other to be better and are all competitive by nature. We hold each other accountable and learn from each other’s mistakes.
· One of the Best - As a Precision Garage Door Service employee, you’ll be representing a brand that sets a high level of professionalism in the industry, from our branded company vehicles to our high-quality level of service. We also set a high bar in compensating and taking care of our employees, providing the best benefits packages and compensation opportunities.
Your Responsibilities as a Door Installer
As a Garage Door Installer, you’ll be responsible for installing garage door parts and equipment on-site at our customer’s location.
· Installation - You’ll be responsible for removing the old garage door and replacing it with a new garage door, and at times installing door operators.
· Educating the Customer - You’ll explain in detail and help the customer understand their options to maintain their new door to prevent issues in the future. After the work is done, you’ll review and explain it to customers so that they fully understand the work performed.
· Manage Inventory in Your Vehicle - You’ll need the right equipment, tools, and products to complete your jobs that day.
How to Succeed in this Role
· Quality Work - You’ll make sure the job gets done right the first time.
· Wowing the Customer - Customers will be happy and leave glowing reviews.
· Commitment to Safety - You drive and work safely.
Requirements for the Door Installer Role
Basic Position Requirements
· Must have mechanical aptitude and technical skills.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds independently.
· Must be able to bend, climb, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to work in the heat and cold, both outside and inside garages that may not be temperature-controlled.
· Have interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with customers and solve issues.
· Communicate and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Be reliable and able to serve our customers following our process.
· Experience in the garage door industry is preferred but not required - we will train you.
· Must be able to use a computer and/or tablet. You can’t be afraid of technology.
· Must be able to use hand tools and operate mechanical equipment.
· Comprehensive Benefits
· Bonuses & Incentives
· Company-provided vehicle
· PTO and Vacation
· 401K Plans
At Precision Garage Door Service, we take pride in building a strong team and a sophisticated reputation. With our training and processes, the sky is the limit for your success in this industry.
If you are ready to put your customer service and mechanical skills to work to elevate your career, then we want to hear from you.