Garage Door Technician
WE ARE OFFERING A $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS.
Our rapidly growing business needs technicians and installers. We are Precision Garage Door of Austin ( A Neighborly Company). We provide door sales, installation, repairs, and service of residential garage doors. We seek aggressive, energetic self-starters to join our residential repair/install team. Ideal candidates will be outgoing, enthusiastic, and service-oriented, have relationship-building skills, strong communication skills, high integrity, and the motivation to serve our customers. We will train you to be a garage door solutions specialist. The right person for this job will be an expert in diagnosing problems, selling solutions, and providing service on the spot.
Experience is optional; we will teach you the skills.
Requires exceptional customer service abilities to provide excellent client education for appropriate repair, maintenance, and upgrade services.
Our Technicians Enjoy:
- Paid training
- Earning Potential of over $1200.00+ per week
- Performance Bonuses
- Company Provided Fully Stocked Truck and Uniforms.
- Ongoing, Intensive Sales and Technical Training
- Benefits Package: Medical/Dental and Vision, Simple IRA, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays.
Essential skills and abilities for this position include:
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Sales experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to learn and be part of a great team
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would instead focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA
- 10-hour shift
- Five Day work week
- Open availability with weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Garage Door Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road