Are you an eager self-starter that loves running a business and holding others accountable?
Are you looking for a career where you can provide knowledge and experience and succeed at a high level?
As a General Manager at Precision Garage Door Service, you’ll oversee the systems, training and people that help run the day-to-day of the business. We will train and provide you with all the necessary tools to grow your career as far as you want to take it.
- Responsible for meeting branch sales goals and financial objectives.
- Prepares financial reports, budgets, and presents findings and recommendations to company operations manager and ownership.
- Directly support office operations by coordinating or providing administrative support services and maintaining office
systems, procedures, and policies.
- Directly supports service and installation departments ensuring all staff and field employees are properly trained
and provided the tools to be successful.
To carry out the duties for as the Branch General Manager that include but not limited to, residential door installation, maintaining installation crew, service teams and door sales. Perform additional tasks as required (business development, hiring, training, etc.). You will be expected to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction through your quality presentation, appearance, professionalism, and enthusiastic demeanor.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within your duties.
It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the classification. The omission of an essential function does not
preclude the operations manager and/or ownership from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Management of outlined KPIs
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data, and
- Achieves branch objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing
adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Be the last line of defense for the customer care center (call center) for after hours and weekends before calling
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning follows up on work results
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional
publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Protects operations by keeping accounting and financial information and plans confidential
- Oversee human resource functions for the branch to include ensuring that all national, state, and local regulations are followed and that all reports are filed in a timely manner; providing advice on policy; setting up proper HR systems to cover new hires, promotions, discipline, demotions, or terminations; and administering all employee benefit programs and workers compensation reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services to include marketing
strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Knowledge of scheduling, delegation, problem resolution, and supervisory techniques
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance as it relates to sales
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local safety regulations and requirements
- Skill in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Skill in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or
approaches to problems
- Skill in developing engaging and effective training programs
- Skill in selecting and using appropriate training/instructional methods and procedures when learning or teaching new
- Skill in using mathematics to solve problems
- Skill in the analysis and reporting of sales data
- Ability to think analytically and assist in producing business goals and objectives required in the annual business
- Ability to provide direction to staff in a clear and objective manner
- Ability to provide excellent customer service by assessing customer needs, meeting quality standards for services,
and evaluating customer satisfaction
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand the points being made, ask
questions as appropriate, and not interrupt at inappropriate times
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or
approaches to problems
- Ability to cooperate and solve problems in a team environment
- Ability to follow complex instructions and communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to organize work for timely completion
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute the daily activities required to manage the sales activities of the branch
Customer-focused and Customer Service Orientation - Works with clients and customers to assess their needs,
provides information or assistance, resolves their problems, or satisfies their expectations; knows about available
products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services; honors all the franchise’s
commitments to customers by providing helpful, courteous, accessible, responsive, and knowledgeable customer
Effective Communications - Practices meaningful two-way communication by speaking clearly, paying close
attention, and seeking to understand others, listening attentively and clarifying information and attending to
nonverbal cues and responding appropriately; influences others by persuasively presenting thoughts and ideas; gains
commitment and ensures support for proposed ideas.
Interpersonal Skills - Shows understanding, friendliness, courtesy, tact, empathy, concern, and politeness to others;
develops and maintains effective relationships with others; may include effectively dealing with individuals who are
difficult, hostile, or distressed; relates well to people from varied backgrounds and different situations; is sensitive to
cultural diversity, race, gender, disabilities, and other individual differences.
Job Mastery and Continuous Learning - Takes steps to develop and maintain knowledge, skills, and expertise
necessary to achieve positive results; participates fully in relevant training programs and actively pursues other
opportunities to develop knowledge and skills.
Service Focus and Teamwork - Values and delivers high quality, professional, responsive and innovative service
while cooperating with others to accomplish common goals; works with others within and across the company
achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the
contributions of others.
TARGETS AND PERFORMANCE:
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) will be based on the following:
? technician utilization
? ticket averages to evidence training effectiveness
? customer satisfaction as evidenced by reviews
? compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory policies, procedures, and reporting requirements
? ability to effectively manage conflict and personnel issues among staff
? responsiveness to management initiatives and plans for improvement
Depending on the functional area of assignment, tasks involve the periodic performance of moderately physically demanding work, usually involving lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of moderately heavy objects and materials (up to 50 pounds).
Tasks that require moving objects of significant weight require the assistance of another person and/or use of proper
techniques and moving equipment. Tasks may involve some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
Tasks are regularly performed inside and/or outside with potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as dirt, dust,
pollen, odors, fumes and/or poor ventilation, wetness, humidity, rain, temperature, and noise extremes, machinery and/or
moving vehicles, vibrations, electric currents, animals/wildlife, toxic/poisonous agents, gases or chemicals, oils and other
cutting fluids, violence and/or disease, or pathogenic substances.
Some tasks require manual dexterity, in addition to visual and hearing acuity. Tasks require oral communications ability.
$65,000 - $80,000 with incentives each quarter.
Pay: $65,000 to $80,000/year
Tasks require oral communications ability.</p><p><br></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p>$65,000 - $80,000 with incentives each quarter.</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Apply Today!</strong></p>
Job Reference #: PDX_PGDOM_BCD641F9-5820-41E6-8511-586F68D19AE0_22228675