Inside Sales / Door Designer
Insides Sales Door Designer
At Impact Home Services, our business is centered on service and we're passionate about what we do. Our environment is fast-paced and offers ample opportunity to grow and develop. This position requires a high level of initiative and frequently exercises discretion and independent judgment.
The Inside Sales Door Designer is a key role within the company, responsible for securing sales of new garage doors for residential customers and providing work for the door installation team.
Primary Area of Focus
The successful door estimator must be knowledgeable of available products, proficient with measurements, have a keen understanding of how garage doors function and fit into a garage, and communicate all of this effectively to homeowners. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, and self-directed, with excellent communication and time management skills.
· Quotes: Create detailed quotes, including digital renderings of proposed doors, and present them to customers, and close sales.
· Communication: Set proper expectations with customers regarding the next steps, time frame, and payment terms. Ensure office staff is aware of all details of each sale
· Follow Up: Maintain communication with all unsold prospects to close as many sales as possible. Log communications in CRM software
· Business Development: Work closely with your Manager and Inside Estimator to Identify and reach out to potential new clients by targeting communities in your territory (HOA) and working relationships to leads and opportunities
· Team Player: As an Inside Sales Door Designer, you will be part of a Sales team supporting outside sales. Maintaining communication with your team member to support clients, sales process, and implementation
· Follow up daily on missed sales opportunities
· Perform other related duties as assigned by management
· $42,000 Base Salary
· 2% of all leads generated for our other home services (Plumbing, Electric, and any other added)
· Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K) - 90 Day Probationary Period
· Bi-Weekly Payroll
Qualifications and Skills
· Service Titan knowledge is preferred, but not required
· Sales Training & Sales Methodology Required
The Company is committed to providing a nondiscriminatory employment environment for its employees.
The policy of the Company is to fully comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in the area of nondiscrimination in employment. Discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age (40 years or older), genetic information, military, and veteran status is prohibited. Violations of this policy will be subject to discipline, up to and including termination.