Marketing And Inside Sales Representative
Precision Door Service, the locally owned franchise of the largest residential garage door company in the nation, has an immediate need to fill the newly created position of Inside Sales Representative. The successful Inside Sales Representative will be a hardworking and creative self-starter, with a proven track record in sales. You must be confident, persuasive, present well and communicate clearly with customers, vendors and upper management. Customer service skills are also crucial to this position. In addition, you must have a strong willingness to learn about the industry. Excellent computer (including Microsoft Office Suite) and organization skills are a must to succeed in this role.
Some primary responsibilities of this position will be, but not limited to:
· Contact potential customers/warm leads regarding previous quotes to provide answers any questions and complete the sale.
· Respond to incoming leads or requests for service from various online sources.
· Provide reporting and analysis to outside vendors and marketing partners as needed.
· Serve as a point of contact for technicians in the field and assist in project quotations.
This position will be salary plus commission, and we offer a full benefits package. If you feel you meet these qualifications and can help us grow our customer base, we are interested in speaking further with you.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
· Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
· Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
· Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
· Perform effective online demos to prospects
· Proven inside sales experience
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
· Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
· Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
BA/BS degree or equivalent
BENEFITS: 401k, health, dental, paid time off