Are you an eager self-starter that loves systems and improving efficiency? Are you looking for a career that is rewarding with opportunities for growth?
As an Office Admin at Precision Garage Door Service, you’ll oversee the systems, training and people that help run the day-to-day of the business. We will train and provide you with all the necessary tools to grow your career as far as you want to take it.
You will be front and center of office and business operations, providing administrative support services and maintaining office systems, procedures, and policies. You’ll ensure that the daily office operations function smoothly and that the highest quality customer service is delivered by office staff.
If you are looking for a company that values your success, where you can grow both personally and professionally, we would love to talk to you.
Apply at Precision Garage Door Service today!
Why You’ll Want to Join the Precision Garage Door Service Team
As a vetted franchise owner, we’re a leader in the industry, focusing on the customer experience and your career. You’ll receive:
· Professional training and development - Our goal for our office manager to own systems, processes, and results.
· A team invested in your future
· Support from our leadership - We are passionate about helping and supporting you and your goals.
· Friendly Competition and Accountability - We push each other to be better and are all competitive by nature. We hold each other accountable and learn from each other’s mistakes.
· One of the Best - As a Precision Garage Door Service employee, you’ll be representing a brand that sets a high level of professionalism in the industry, from our branded company vehicles to our high-quality level of service. We also set a high bar in valuing and taking care of our employees, providing the best benefits packages and compensation opportunities.
Your Responsibilities as an Office Admin
As an Office Administrator, you’ll be responsible for creating systems, implementing procedures, holding the team and staff accountable and reporting daily and weekly updates.
Requirements for the Office Admin Role
Basic Position Requirements/ Description
· Have interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with customers and solve issues.
· Communicate and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Interact with customers in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about our products and services.
· Deal directly with customers either by phone or electronically.
· Become proficient with software - Service Titan, Trello, SendHub, Google Mail, Dialpad (training provided).
· Respond to and resolve customer issue(s).
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
· Perform general office administrative tasks such as ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies and equipment, draft documents, and reports for management.
· Be a key contributor to company culture by planning company wide events, such as breakfasts, lunches, cookouts, and mid-year and year-end parties
· Receive incoming service requests from customers, technicians, or sales representatives.
· Efficiently schedule service appointments based on technician availability and geographic location.
· Dispatch, monitor, and manage technicians availability and workload.
· Experience in the garage door industry is preferred but not required - we will train you.
· Must be able to use a computer and/or tablet. You can’t be afraid of technology.
Pay and Benefits
We offer competitive pay that will meet or beat any trade.
· Comprehensive Benefits
· Bonuses & Incentives
· PTO and Vacation
· 401K Plans
At Precision Garage Door Service, we take pride in building a strong team and a sophisticated reputation. With our training and processes, the sky is the limit for your success in this industry.
If you are ready to put your customer service to work to elevate your career, then we want to hear from you.