Supports the Office Manager and Door Team manager by performing routine clerical functions, answering phone calls from customers, call center representatives and leadership, dispatching tickets to infield technicians and help managing the operational daily schedule, filing documents as needed, entering data, and other general office functions as needed.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Answers phones with a professional tone and attitude for various sources.
- Updates customers notes within the system.
- Dispatches jobs from the system to infield technicians.
- Upload and enter data to the system to support the staff.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned that support the overall goals of the organization.
High School diplomat, experience preferably in a service industry; experience working with employees with an attitude to ensure smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Skill in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Skill in basic filing and recordkeeping with a focus on speed and accuracy
- Ability to provide excellent customer service by assessing customer and vendor needs, meeting quality standards for services, and provided excellent customer service
- Ability to cooperate and solve problems in a team environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to organize work for timely completion
Customer-focused and Customer Service Orientation - Works with business partners, vendors and customers to assess their needs, provides information or assistance, resolves their problems or satisfies their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services; honors all of the franchise’s commitments to customers by providing helpful, courteous, accessible, responsive, and knowledgeable customer service.
Effective Communications - Practices meaningful two-way communication by speaking clearly, paying close attention and seeking to understand others, listening attentively and clarifying information and attending to nonverbal cues and responding appropriately; influences others by persuasively presenting thoughts and ideas; gains commitment and ensures support for proposed ideas.
Interpersonal Skills - Shows understanding, friendliness, courtesy, tact, empathy, concern, and politeness to others; develops and maintains effective relationships with others; may include effectively dealing with individuals who are difficult, hostile, or distressed; relates well to people from varied backgrounds and different situations; is sensitive to cultural diversity, race, gender, disabilities, and other individual differences.
Problem Solving - Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations; builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on own knowledge and experience base and calling on other references and resources as necessary.
Service Focus and Teamwork - Values and delivers high quality, professional, responsive and innovative service while cooperating with others to accomplish common goals; works with others within and across the company achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others.
TARGETS AND PERFORMANCE:
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) will be based on the
· Timely and accurate notes within the system
· Timely answering of phone calls from various sources
· Effectiveness of the office staff in support of their assigned duties and tasks
· Responsiveness to management initiatives
· Appropriate level of communication with customers, managers, field staff and office personnel
· overall contributions as an employee
Depending on functional area of assignment, tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (up to 15 pounds). Tasks may involve extended periods of time sitting at a workstation and utilizing a keyboard.
Tasks are regularly performed inside without potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as dirt, dust, pollen, odors, fumes and/or poor ventilation, wetness, humidity, rain, temperature and noise extremes, machinery and/or moving vehicles, vibrations, electric currents, animals/wildlife, toxic/poisonous agents, gases or chemicals, oils and other cutting fluids, violence and/or disease, or pathogenic substances.
Some tasks require manual dexterity, in addition to visual and hearing acuity. Tasks require oral communications ability.