Part-Time Customer Service Representative
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? We are looking for a talented Customer Service Representative to join our team. This is an incredible opportunity to be the voice and face of our brand, providing top-notch service to our valued customers.
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service is the #1 garage door company in the US with over 100 locations in the country! Precision Door Tristate is a franchise that has been in business since 1999 and is the leading overhead garage door company in the tri-state area. We are headquartered in Northern NJ and have locations in NY (Long Island, Westchester & Hudson Valley) and Fairfield County, CT.
Part-Time Customer Service Representative Description:
- Interact with customers in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about our products and services
- Deal directly with customers either by phone or electronically
- Become proficient with software - Service Titan, Trello, SendHub, Google Mail, Dialpad (training provided)
- Respond to and resolve customer issue(s)
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Perform general office administrative tasks such as ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies and equipment, draft documents, and reports for management.
- Be a key contributor to company culture by planning company wide events, such as breakfasts, lunches, cookouts, and mid-year and year-end parties
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Demonstrate product knowledge, problem solving and documentation skills
- Manage business reviews both orally and electronically via the internal and external channels
- Ensure timely arrival to work in order to facilitate calls
- Participate in ongoing training
- Willingness to cross-train in other areas
- Other duties as assigned
Why Precision Overhead Garage?
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to kickstart your career with a thriving company.
- We prioritize your health and future. Our Comprehensive benefits include top-tier medical, dental, and vision coverage, plus life insurance and 401k plan. Join our team and enjoy the security of working for a company that truly cares about you. We believe in work-life balance. Enjoy generous PTO including vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Awesome perks including:
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid Training
- Company events
- Breakfast and snacks.
- Growth opportunity and career path
Part-time Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; some college a plus
- 0-3 years in a previous, heavy volume customer service role preferred
- Must have relevant computer skills (e-mail, Microsoft applications); proficient in using a tablet is a plus
- Must demonstrate proficient phone skills and attention to detail
- Must be available to work at least one of the weekend days (Saturday or Sunday) after probationary period is over