Precision Overhead Garage Door Service is the #1 garage door company in the US with over 100 locations in the country! Precision Door Tristate is a franchise that has been in business since 1999 and is the leading overhead garage door company in the tri-state area. We are headquartered in Northern NJ and have locations in NY (Long Island, Westchester & Hudson Valley), Fairfield County, CT, and Houston!
At Precision, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship, products, and customer service in the industry. We are currently looking for aggressive high energy self-starters to join our team. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, customer service driven, have strong communication skills, and the motivation to perform at the highest level.
Warehouse Associate Description:
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the maintenance and organization of the Company’s Warehouse and Facilities. The Warehouse Associate will maintain inventory integrity through receiving, shipping, stock counts, etc. They will also assist the Technicians and Installers with jobs by helping to load and stock their trucks. The Warehouse Associate will also be responsible for keeping the warehouse and facilities clean, organized, and stocked whenever necessary. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the transport of materials, tools, and supplies between company warehouses.
Warehouse Associate Schedule:
* Work hours are generally between 6:30am - 3:00pm, with a half hour lunch break (unpaid)
* 40 hours per week, working a schedule Mon-Fri or Tue-Sat, depending on company needs
* Overtime available on as needed basis and with management approval
Warehouse Associate Duties and Responsibilities:
* Facilities Maintenance including cleaning, restocking supplies, etc.
* Receiving and confirming deliveries
* Transporting supplies, tools, materials, etc. between Warehouses
* Assisting Technicians and Installers with truck inventory for specific jobs
* Traveling to Vendors to pick up supplies when necessary
* Maintaining Inventory Integrity through daily, weekly, and monthly counts
* Staging Doors to confirm necessary equipment is available for jobs
* Providing tools or equipment to employees in the field when necessary
* Maintaining trucks by ensuring they are inventoried and clean
* Other duties as assigned
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; some college a plus
- 1-2 years prior experience working in a warehouse preferred
- Prior experience driving large vans or box trucks
- Must have basic computer skills (e-mail, Microsoft applications); proficient in using a tablet is a plus
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy physical labor in all weather conditions
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- $20-$25/ hr depending on experience
Why Precision Overhead Garage?
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to kickstart your career with a thriving company.
- We prioritize your health and future. Our Comprehensive benefits include top-tier medical, dental, and vision coverage, plus life insurance and 401k plan. Join our team and enjoy the security of working for a company that truly cares about you. We believe in work-life balance. Enjoy generous PTO including vacation, sick, and personal time.
Awesome perks including:
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid Training
- Company events
- Breakfast and snacks.
- Growth opportunity and career path