Warehouse Inventory Associate
Are you an eager self-starter that loves running a business and holding others accountable?
Are you looking for a career where you can provide knowledge and experience and succeed at a high level?
As a Warehouse Inventory Associate at Precision Garage Door Service, you’ll oversee the systems that help run the day-to-day of the business. We will train and provide you with all the necessary tools to grow your career as far as you want to take it.
Apply at Precision Garage Door Service today!
Why You’ll Want to Join the Precision Garage Door Service Team
As a vetted franchise owner, we’re a leader in the industry, focusing on the customer experience and your career. You’ll receive:
· Professional training and development - Our goal for our Warehouse Inventory Associate to own systems and processes.
· A team invested in your future - We’re a team here, and while you’ll be working independently much of the time, you’ll find out quickly that everyone has your back.
· Support from our office - We have one of the best office teams in the industry. We take care of all the appointment-setting, follow-ups, and back-end office work.
· Autonomy - You’ll have a lot of independence as an Warehouse Inventory Associate, with your ability to make decisions and flexibility in how you help the team throughout the day.
· Support from the Team - Just because you are on your own doesn’t mean you are completely isolated from the rest of the team. We have a dynamic
team environment where we keep in touch with everyone, whether it’s on a group phone call or a FaceTime chat to help each other out through the day. We regularly meet, so you’ll get to know everyone on the team well.
· Friendly Competition and Accountability - We push each other to be better and are all competitive by nature. We hold each other accountable and learn from each other’s mistakes.
· One of the Best - As a Precision Garage Door Service employee, you’ll be representing a brand that sets a high level of professionalism in the industry, from our branded company vehicles to our high-quality level of service. We also set a high bar in compensating and taking care of our employees, providing the best benefits packages and compensation opportunities.
Your Responsibilities as a Warehouse Inventory Associate
You’ll be responsible for creating systems, implementing procedures, holding the team and staff accountable and reporting weekly updates.
- Manage inventory: Receiving deliveries physically and electronically and putting away items, Cycle counts, Transfers & Adjustments, Issuing Purchase Orders, Check and report low stock levels on inventory.
- Keep shelves and bins stocked and organized.
- Use Inventory Software System (Service Titan) to pick parts for stock trucks, determine if parts need to be ordered for stock online and via Excel spread sheet. Order parts for customers as needed.
- Review install work order information for accuracy and completeness. Prepare all doors/panels and hardware for upcoming installs.
- Pick up doors from Manufacturer’s distribution center and ensure all required parts are included and in good condition.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision and guidance.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and climb a ladder throughout the day.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance, utilize stand-up forklift as needed.
- General housekeeping of inside and outside warehouse and office (Garbage, sweeping, organizing, etc.)
- Haul wood doors to garbage facility if needed.
- Various other duties as required by supervisor/manager.
How to Succeed in this Role
· Maximizing Your Time - You will stay busy by fully addressing the company needs, and managing your time throughout the day to help the team as you can.
· Quality Work - You’ll make sure the job gets done right the first time.
· Commitment to Safety - You drive and work safely.
Requirements for the Warehouse Manger Role
Basic Position Requirements
- Strong work ethic and excellent attendance record
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- Committed to maintaining high-quality standards
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a drug screening and a background check
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Basic Mechanical Skills
· Experience in the garage door industry is preferred but not required - we will train you.
· Must be able to use a computer and/or tablet. You can’t be afraid of technology.
Pay and Benefits
We offer competitive pay that will meet or beat any trade. After training, you will receive a salary based on experience.
· Comprehensive Benefits
· Bonuses & Incentives
· Company-provided vehicle
· PTO and Vacation
· 401K Plans
At Precision Garage Door Service, we take pride in building a strong team and a sophisticated reputation. With our training and processes, the sky is the limit for your success in this industry.
If you are ready to put your customer service and mechanical skills to work to elevate your career, then we want to hear from you.